Bristol Palace Banquets
BRISTOL PALACE BANQUETS - Making your special day one to remember!
Reservations and Deposits
To assist you in the selection of the right banquet hall, Bristol Palace will hold your date for three days. If another guest requests the same date you will be given first priority. A deposit will be necessary to guarantee your reservation. No further payment is required until seven days prior to your event. If, at any time after signing the contract, you should have any reason not to fulfill this agreement you will be responsible for the remaining portion of the final payment. This will be subject to the time frame and circumstance per management decision. All deposits are non-refundable.
Day of Booking
- $500-$1000 deposit to reserve the hall
- Sign contract
30 Days Before the Event
- Menu selection must be made
- Cake selection must be chosen in our office or at bakery with sufficient notice
- Selections must be made on décor items (chair covers, napkins, etc.)
- Pick up floor plan
7 Days Before the Event
- Final guest count is due
- Payment in full is due at this time. Acceptable forms of payment are Cash or Money Order. NO personal checks are accepted at this time.
- Drop off completed seating chart indicating table numbers and number of guests per table, place cards in alphabetical order, and anything else you would like us to set up on the day of your event (cake topper, cake knife, toasting glasses, favors, guest book, etc.)
- Host hereby expressly agrees that no liquor will be served to persons under 21 or without a valid form of ID.
- No tape, tacks or nails may be used on walls.
- All candles must be contained, open flames are prohibited. Any damages to tablecloths due to wax will be at hosts expense.
- No confetti or glitter may be used.